Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sporadic Es 12 June 2013

As you will gather by my lack of posts as nothing of interest has been happening on TV Band 1 en FM Band 2 at my location during the past weeks.

But I will remember 12 Juni 2013. Wow, what a day! I don't think the Es stopped this day. Propagation covered from Baltic States round to North Africa on and off all day. Nice to hear Estonia and Lithuania again. TV Band 1 had a good start in the morning with fair video from Jordan on Channel E3.

FM Band II was open for almost eleven hours. Total number of countries received (11).

I won't bother you with a very long list of logs,but they can be seen here.

LOGS

A few logs from the log file.

E3- JRTV



88.20 Mhz ZIP FM - Bubiai / Lithuania.





Catched this one just before the Es faded out at around 2200 hrs local time.

89.60 Mhz from Sardinia Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment